A Halloween Wedding to bring Shivers Down Your Spine
Who doesn’t love a Halloween wedding?
This time of year always brought an exciting spook factor for me. Yet, there’s also an incredibly romantic vibe to the fall. So, why not create a shoot that combines both?
With careful planning and specific selection of décor, location, models, and team members, we executed an incredible Halloween wedding shoot. Plenty of Halloween wedding inspiration awaits you below including a list of all vendors we used.
We truly feel that some of the best Maryland wedding professionals united to create this incredible spread.
Enjoy… Kimberly (Publisher)
List of Vendors:
- Venue: Gramercy Mansion
- Photography: Kimberly Dean Photos
- Table scape design/ set design: Dailey Forte Designs
- Flower arrangements, bouquet, boutonniere: Blue Sage Floral Co.
- Caterer: Eleven Courses Catering
- Hair and Makeup: Beautiful by Megan Horst
- Dress Designer: Anne Barge
- Dress shop: Francesca’s Atelier
- Tuxedo: Tuxedo House
- Silhouette artist: Lauren Muney of Silhouettes by Hand
- Cake: CAKE by Jason Hisley
- Furniture, table settings, décor rental: White Glove Rentals
- Jewelry: J Brown Jewelers
- Groom Model: Brett Erick