A Halloween Wedding to bring Shivers Down Your Spine
Who doesn’t love a Halloween wedding?
This time of year always brought an exciting spook factor for me… with the leaves changing, temperatures dropping and darkness creeping in. Yet, there’s also an incredibly romantic vibe to the fall; so we decided to combine that spook with romance in this stylized Halloween wedding.
This shoot took careful planning and specific selection of décor, location, models, and team members. Gramercy Mansion generously and happily granted us permission to use their amazing venue to photograph these images. The carriage house, string lights and grounds opened up so many options for us to shoot this before the leaves changed.
Plus, some of the best Maryland wedding professionals united to create this incredible spread. You’ll see them all mentioned below, and I couldn’t be more grateful to everyone.
Enjoy… Kimberly (Publisher)
List of Vendors:
- Venue: Gramercy Mansion
- Photography: Kimberly Dean Photos
- Table scape design/ set design: Dailey Forte Designs
- Flower arrangements, bouquet, boutonniere: Blue Sage Floral Co.
- Caterer: Eleven Courses Catering
- Hair and Makeup: Beautiful by Megan Horst
- Dress Designer: Anne Barge
- Dress shop: Francesca’s Atelier
- Tuxedo: Tuxedo House
- Silhouette artist: Lauren Muney of Silhouettes by Hand
- Cake: CAKE by Jason Hisley
- Furniture, table settings, décor rental: White Glove Rentals
- Jewelry: J Brown Jewelers
- Groom Model: Brett Erick